Barnes & Bolton Trailer Servicing, Taking care of all your need’s for Trailer Servicing, Sales and Repairs.
Taking just 5 minutes of your time to read this could save you money & points on your licence.
VOSA are getting very strict on your trailer being as safe as possible on the road and are issuing points as well as hefty fines for your trailer not being road worthy. Below are some examples:
- No brake snag wire : 3 points £60 fine
- Bold-worn tyres : 3 points £60 fine per tyre
- No brakes on trailer : Trailer seized from you (unless trailer is of spec)
- Lights out on trailer : Trailer seized from you
- Wrong number plate : 3 points £60 fine
- No number : £60 fine
And even in the worse case, if an accident occurred with an un-road worthy trailer invalid insurance!
For what it would cost to have your trailer serviced with Barnes & Bolton every 12 months or 6000 miles as recommended it would not be cost-effective not to bring your trailer to us.
Many thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from you soon